Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweepstakes and Instant win Games

I often come across Sweepstakes and instant win games online their are a few I do enter though I think the only thing I won was an NFL bag but I did win :) and what does it hurt to take 3 min to enter a contest that you could win $15,000 or a life time supply of milk.  Below are a few I have found lately and have played. 

http://dole.promo.eprize.com/juice/  (dole is giving away tons of prizes)


http://www.facebook.com/stouffers#!/stouffers?v=app_152424654809380  (stouffers has an instant win game on facebook)

www.houseparty.com (this isn't really a sweepstakes or game but if you sign up you can pick products that you want to have a party for at your house they send you all kinds of stuff and you invite some friends over and have a party and get free stuff)  You have to fill out a survey then the company picks who they want to have the party's in 8 months I have filled out almost every one of the surveys and I have gotten 4 of the parties and they do send great stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment