Wednesday, March 9, 2011

couponing tip

I have a very good tip that will help you save some money.  If you buy 10 newspapers like we do to get all the coupons out of them it cost about $15.00 a week and granted nobody uses every coupon in the paper but did you know you can clip all the coupons take a picture of the ones your not going to use put them on EBAY for $5.00 or $10.00 depending on how many you have and sell them. I make at least 1/2 back on what I spent on the papers each week and I keep that in my pay pal account and use it if their is a good coupon out their that I want a lot of like something free and buy those coupons with it.  I'm really not out anything either way because I do save a ton of money on the coupons I do use out of the paper but this way the others are going to someone who will use them.  Diaper and Formula coupons sell for about 1/2 their value so if you have $30.00 in formula checks they will sell for about $15.00.  Just keep that in mind next time your clipping :)   And expired coupons you can send to Military overseas!  I have an address below.


COMFLEACT DET.

FSC

PSC 474, Box 700

FPO AP 96351-007

No comments:

Post a Comment