Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Free Stuff from Walmart!

Ok I get lots of questions about my Wal-mart Trip!  I'm going to break it down to help every one understand how easy this is.... Everything in the photo above I got FREE.  and this is how.  Wal-mart changed their coupon policy recently to allow overage on your coupons.. What does that mean?  That means if you have a $3.00 off coupon and the item is only $1.00 you can Either spend the extra $2.00 on another product you was going to buy or Get change back.  I would rather use the extra on more items.  This is what I did

(7) Purex 3 in one sheets .97  I used (7) $3.00 off 1 coupons giving me $14.00 in overage
(1) case of coke use $1.00 off coupon from Recycle bank.  then used $4.00 overage from the Purex. 
(2) travel size Rembrant toothpaste .97 each I used (2) $1.00 coupons from the rembrant website making them both free and .04 overage
(4) Beech Nut jars of baby food I use a coupon Beech nut mailed me for (4) free Jars
(1) four pack of Raovac batteries .97 I used $1.00 coupon from Raovac facebook page making them free
(1) three pack 9V Raovac batteries 3.97 I used $3.99 off coupon from Raovac facebook page making them free
(1) secret Clinical $2.47 I used the $2.00 coupon I printed form Secrets website making it .47 I used the overage from the Purex to cover the .47 making it free.
(1) Tide .97 I used the $1.00 off any tide product I got in the mail making it free
(1) Downy wrinkle release .97 I used the $1.00 off any Downy product making it free
(1) box of Beech Nut Goodies I used a free coupon Beech Nut sent me
(1) bag of mission chips $2.97 I used the $2.99 off coupon from Mission's facebook page
(1) bag of totinos chips $2.49 I used the coupon for the free bag of chips coupon that shespeaks.com mailed me
(1) package of pull ups $8.99 I used the coupon for a free package of pull ups on got in the potty kit.

making everything in the pic free and I still had overage to use on some of the other items I bought to bring my total down.  46 Items I paid $15.00! 

No comments:

Post a Comment