Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Freebies have slowed down a bit, it happens at the end of almost every month. I'm sure it will pick back up next week. 

FYI this weeks paper is going to have a SmartSource and a Proctor and Gamble insert and a Redplum if your paper delivers the RedPlum my comes on Wednesday and I order more from a clipping service.  The P&G insert had a lot of Buy one get one Free Coupons in them.

This weekend I'm going to go to a few stores and do some price comparison and tell you the cheapest place to use your coupons.  I'm going to make a price list for each store.  I'm also going to venture into a CVS I have never shopped in a CVS so I am going to go in a see what they offer. I'm really interested in their Travel size section I have heard they carry the Travel size Pert Plus and a few weeks ago in the paper their was a $1.00 off any size Pert Plus if they carry the travel size I will be getting them FREE...

I think I'm also going to venture to the Commissary and I know most of you can't even get into the Commissary but my main reason for going is my mother insists it is cheaper.  I'm going to prove that wrong yes I will agree it is cheaper on a few items.  But it also takes a 1/4 of a tank of gas to get their (money)  they don't double coupons, they are very coupon friendly but we will see... Every time my mom goes she spends $300 plus and never has any food when she gets home I'm still trying to figure out what she bought the other day??  So Sunday I should have a pretty good break down of where to use what coupons!  :)

I do have a few Deals for everyone today at Meijer starting Tomorrow!  Purex the big bottles are $2.99 60-72 loads, if you have any of the $1.00 off coupons left they would be $1.99.... good deal!

I should get my ads today so I will have a breakdown this evening for everyone.... Hopefully I can get my massive basket of coupons filed neatly away today!  Happy Shopping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment